Table for one - New Orleans, LA

A Blog Post By Richard Benham

There’s a good reason the people who live in Louisiana some of the most overweight in America . If I lived here I might be one of them! Since I’m over in New Orleans alone for a work related seminar I don’t have Lynne here to split the entrées with me. I couldn’t decide what to get at the Market Café so I got the “Taste of New Orleans” which included a cup of Gumbo, Red Bean n Rice, Shrimp Creole and jambalaya. I was on my way back the hotel and I walked by Café’ Du Monde and the Beignets smelled so good – I just had to stop in to have one (actually 3) and a hot chocolate. I’m so full right now! I think I’m done eating in New Orleans . Since I’m such a big spender I bought the kid’s some of those cool caps ($0.15 a piece). Really the only thing I do like about New Orleans is the food! I can’t wait to be done over here and get back to Mobile for the real reason we are here (see our family)!



Richard Benham, P.E.
rbenham@jackjohnson.com

J A C K J O H N S O N C O M P A N Y
Designing World Destinations
Office: 435.645.9000
Mobile: 435.901.0314
www.jackjohnson.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hate you, Ricky!! You're just MEAN to show all of us NOT in New Orleans that yummy food. MEAN, MEAN, MEAN!!!!!!!!!