Happy St. Patrick's Day

We've got sick kids today. Lance and Brant have a little fever and body ache, so we're chillin' out watching Sponge Bob. Brant's pretty disappointed to have to miss school today because his class has a big Green Party planned. Yep, I said Party. Green food, decorations, treats - all of it. I told him if he feels better later, we'll go see if the Lehi Bakery has any green donuts. Last year, we had green eggs and pancakes for breakfast, but nobody wanted that this morning. Oh well. Hopefully Lance will feel better by tomorrow. It's my week to teach preschool. We are celebrating Easter and St. Patrick's Day all in the same week. Crazy year, huh?

We decided that if Brant covered up with the green blanket, nobody was allowed to pinch him. Poor little buddy.




So, this past weekend, we had Stake Conference and Saturday night a counselor in the Stake Presidency gave a talk about keeping your personal history. He said that keeping a blog was a great way to record your personal history. I think I need to find more time in my day for blogging.

Comments