What?

Neil Diamond? Seriously? I mean I love me some Sweet Caroline, but is this a joke?

Comments

Andrea said…
I'm sooo with you on that one!
The James said…
Your are so funny!!! I totally agree.
annie said…
Stop trying to act like you aren't in love with him. You know you knew every word of every song that was sung and you are watching the clips over and over on youtube. So, just for you, I will add some Neil to my blog playlist.
Lynne said…
Thanks, Annie. You're too good to me. Actually, my kids were pretty impressed that I knew the words to every song. I can't help it, though. We were trapped in the car all those years when mom & dad were rockin' out to Neil Diamond and Lionel Richie. Just like my kids are going to know all the words to every Alabama and Josh Groban song when they grow up.