Both Waffles

Brant loves waffles. Almost as much as Trent loves waffles. But this post is about Brant. Brant also loves to eat. When asked how much of some food item he wants, his standard answer is: "As much as I can have."

This morning I started him out with two waffles and two pieces of sausage. He quickly finished and asked for more. I said, "Do you want more of both waffles AND sausage?" He said, "No, just both waffles." I don't know why that tickled me so much this morning. It's not the funniest thing that's ever happened, it was just so Brant.

In other news...my brother Dave came over yesterday afternoon. Dave is one of the funniest people I know and when he comes over I can forget about my kids staying in control, especially Lance. He thinks Uncle Dave is the coolest guy ever. So, on that note, I'm bringing back the quote of the day, or quote of the post.

Uncle Dave schools my kids in all kinds of things, but yesterday, this was classic:

"You see, you have to pull them out and clean them off - like chitlins." Yeah, follow the link...and you're welcome.

Comments

Adrienne said…
Ok Lynne, thank you for the very detailed description of chitlins or chitterlings! I will NEVER be eating them :) It was great to see you on Sunday!