Don't be jealous....


...of my mad cake-making skills.


Today is Lance's 6th Birthday! His cake is pretty much a flop. It totally sunk in the middle. But, considering that he didn't even want a cake, it'll be alright. To celebrate, we're going to spend the day at Cowabunga Bay, compliments of our nephew and cousin Andrew Vass who works there!

In keeping with our family birthday tradition, Lance was awoken this morning by siblings bearing gifts...

It's going to be a great day... Trent is off to Moab for Scout Camp. We hope he has fun and stays safe....

Comments

Andrea said…
Happy Birthday to Lance!! All you kiddos look so grown up!
annie said…
I am glad you don't have smell-o-blog.
Adrienne said…
Happy Birthday Lance! I still think of him as my little sunbeam!

And I am jealous of your mad cake-making skills as well as your view from your kitchen doors, it's amazing in your cake picture :)