Happy Valentine's Day

Nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like a totally trashed kitchen. Between packing up 100 truffles and 7 people blowing through here eating heart-shaped french toast and packing lunches, we had a mess fit for a holiday...
Our family V-day tradition includes Ricky and I celebrating on or around the 14th and then I get to take the boys on a special party/date while Ricky and Riley get to go out on a daddy-daughter date. That's one of the benefits of being the only girl. I didn't take any pictures of the boy's date because we were having too much fun... really. Ricky had the waiter snap this one of him and Riley...

Comments

Megan said…
I love all of your posts lately (thanks for blogging again!). That is so cute that you guys take the kids on dates for valentines. Looks like I would be taking 3 boys and Adam would have the night off! Saw the Toy Story Cowboy boots...adorable! You are a pretty cool mom.