7-11-11

{Snugglin' with Opa}

We spent the afternoon in Salt Lake today hanging out with my mom and dad. I actually went up there to bring Brant because he gets to spend a couple of days with them. Because they rock and my mom wants to have some Mimi-Brant time. They are planning to go to the Clark Planetarium, to see Cars2 in 3D at the imax, and to go to Hogle Zoo. My mom also planned some fun things to do with all the kids this afternoon. She has always wanted to take us geocaching so she and Trent downloaded the app on their iphones and off we went. Now, my mom-friends, if you are looking for something seriously fun to do and free... you have to try this. All of my kids have gotten excited about this... just try it. I would tell you where this cache is, but then I'd have to kill you. This the first one we found, but they are all over the place. I promise.
We looked at all of the treasures in this box......and then left our stamps in the logbook.

Comments