4-7-12

{Winter Wheat Way Easter Party}

This year Laurie and I decided we needed to get the neighbors together for an Easter Party. We seriously planned it this morning... We set out a long table for dying eggs, the Dads set up the fire pits for making s'mores, and the big kids hid eggs for the little ones to hunt. A perfect way to celebrate...
Here are some of the big kids designing their eggs...
...and Laurie congratulating Riley on winning the Student Council election. I just thought this picture was so sweet. We love Laurie so much. She is like a sister to me, an Aunt to my kids, Riley's Mia Maid leader, and Riley's future mother-in-law. (Did I say that out loud?)
I think the teenagers had more fun hiding the eggs than the little ones did hunting them...





 Lance's Minion Family...
 ...and a few flips just for fun...






Comments