8-2-12

{Stake Camp Committee}

Jenn, Brooke, Patrice, Kari, Mere, Sarai, Lindsey, Liz, Me, Becky, Becca, Sinika, Kim, Karen, and Tina

Today was the Camp's "Day of Service" so we wore {"give"-the little stream} on our t-shirts. I sure love these ladies.

Today was our ward's challenge course day. I signed up to help at the zip line, so I didn't follow the girls to their stations, but I did get to snap these pictures when I was finished...
Here they are learning about the zip line...
For my station, I got to stand at the end of the zip line and unhook the girls from the rope when they finished. It was awesome to see each of them as they came down. Some of them were totally excited. Others had been super-scared to try, but did it anyway. Those were the ones that were the most fun to see at the end because they were all so proud of themselves. Here is Riley on her way down. She was one of the excited ones. No fear in that girl...
I was so excited that Jilyn was able to come to Camp for the day on Thursday. She and I decided to try it out when the girls were finished. We had to climb up that log to scoot across the rope that leads to the platform. Scary stuff...
It's a little hard to make yourself step off that platform, but it's pretty fun once you do... :)
Thursday at Heber Valley is Bishopric Night. The Bishopric, their wives, and any YW leaders that weren't able to stay the week at camp come for a visit. Here are all of us 6th Warders right before the testimony campfire...

Comments