11-5-12

{My trusty helper}

Gavin and I spent the morning distributing t-shirt and hoodie orders to the students at Harvest. He is my little helper boy and I love having him with me in the mornings before he goes to Kindergarten...
Here are Brant and his buddies clowning around at the back of the classroom in the picture that I discreetly:) took when I dropped off their shirts. Apparently it's not cool for your mom to come into your classroom and take pictures when you're in 6th grade, even if she is on official PTA business...
Later, we heard via Facebook that the Chick-fil-a in American Fork was giving away a pack of 8-count nuggets to everyone who brought in a non-perishable food item. I wasn't very interested in driving to AF for free chicken, but the kids really wanted to go so we filled a box with food and headed over. We were just going run in to drop off the food and grab some chicken, but we saw some friends there and decided to stay. After an hour of visiting and people watching, I called Ricky and told him to meet us there after work. That led to him getting dinner and us hanging out even longer while he ate. So, what was going to be a quick trip to AF ended up being three hours of frolicking in Chick-fil-a. Good times...


Comments