12-13-12

{Lovin' my Smith's fuel rewards}

I got gas for $1.21 per gallon today. That's a $2.00 per gallon discount. And this is the second time this month! All thanks to my Smith's fuel rewards. Smith's is offering 4 times the points on gift cards so I have done all of my Christmas shopping with gift cards I bought at Smith's. They have gift cards for every store, restaurant, and website you can think of. Including Groupon and Amazon! When I knew I would spend $250 at Target on presents for the kids, I stopped in at Smith's and bought $250 in Target gift cards. That earned me 1000 points or $1.00 off per gallon of gas. I also do this if we are going to eat out, order from Amazon, or anything else. The points add up so fast and when I need gas, I get my 2.00 off! That's a savings of exactly $70 per fill up. Having my mom, who may or may not be addicted to Amazon.com, here has helped alot, too because she buys her gift cards with my rewards number! Yay!

Tonight we headed up to Salt Lake to hang out with Dave and check out the lights at the fancy new City Creek Center across from Temple Square. Our favorite part was the fountain with it's synchronized music, fire, and lights...

Comments