3-16-13

***Edited Post***

After seeing this post, my cute friend Jennifer (Taylor's Mom) sent me these pics that she took! Thanks Jenn!!!

Trent and Alli meeting Taylor and his date at Taylor's...

A little street hockey fun...

 And Prom Callouts at Westlake... 



{Westlake High School Prom 2013}

I wish I had pictures of everything these cute kids did on their "Prom Day". The boys spent weeks planning all they would do to make their girls feel special. The day included trampoline fun at Lowe's Xtreme, a salad bar lunch at our house (which we were not present for), games at Taylor's house, enough time to get ready, posing for pictures outside of Taylor's before the parents hurried off to Stake Conference (at which Ricky rocked his talk I might add), pre-Prom pictures at Westlake, dinner at Tucanos, and finally the dance. 

On his way to pick up his lovely date, Alli...

...and from the PhotoStream, here is Superhero Gavin...

Comments