Hannah Montana - by: Riley






The concert was the funnest ever! It was really loud, though. Lily, Oliver, Rico and Jackson and Kenny Ortega were there. It was hard to believe they were right there! It was such a fun experience. She did about six songs as Miley and about six as Hannah. Before the intermission, it was just the Jonas Brothers and that's when it was really loud. I had to plug my ears the whole time. It was so loud it made me sick to my stomach. During the intermission, there was a line for the girl's bathroom. After the intermission, Hannah was in a cage up on the ceiling and then they lowered her down in the cage. The screams were really loud. But when she was singing, everybody stopped screaming. We weren't on the floor, but we were 16 rows up. Before the concert, my mom let me pick where to eat and I picked Long John Silvers. It is in the ZCMI Center food court across from Temple Square. We got fish and french fries. For dessert, I got a cinammon pretzel from Pretzel maker. There were huge lines just to get into the arena.We went around the arena and down some stairs into the building. Then we gave the guy our tickets. My mom looked in her purse and all of her pockets, the last pocket she checked they were there. I got so worried! She put them in her pocket because we were afraid that somebody would take them out of her hand. There were so many girls in their Miley and Hannah Montana shirts. Instead of getting a $30 t-shirt, we went to the mall to get some souveniers. First we went to Limited Too then we went to Mod Bod to get a shirt or 2 or 3. Then we went to Claire's and got some Hannah Montana stuff. Then my mom wanted to go to the Children's Place to get some stuff for the boys. I had to miss the Trunk or Treat, but that was one of the best days of my life!

Comments

Jim and Merry said…
Riley, your trip to see Hannah Montana sounds so awesome! And DEFINITELY better than trunk or treat! I know you and your Mom had a great time, even with the loudness during the first half. I think you made a good choice to get lots of funstuff instead of a Hannah Montana t-shirt. Six days til you get here! I am counting and I love you!