Saint Nicklaus Day Correction

I just re-read my post from last night. I didn't get to proofread it because before I was finished writing, Gavin woke up for his midnight snack. So, I thought it sounded like we started St. Nick's Day. Which, of course, is not the case...it is a German Christmas-time holiday with lots of history, I'm sure. Maybe Mimi will do some internet research and post a link to educate all of us.


Annie- Oh my Gosh...Y'all go the same Santas? I agree St. Nick must have gotten a good deal on them at Das Costco in Der Nord Polestein or wherever he lives the rest of the year. He really needs to have his little elvchins taste test them or something. Riley took one bite of hers and said she didn't like it because the chocolate wasn't smooth enough and it was a little too sweet. Next year, he should shop at IKEA.


To Gavin, any chocolate is good chocolate:

Comments