Hot Chocolate and Popsicles

Nothing like a little extra mound of whipped cream on the after-school cup of Hot Chocolate to bring a smile to the face of a cold first grader. For real- when all else fails just keep piling it on and in no time he can't help but to grin just a little. And, let him plunge his face into it and the numb fingers and toes are all but forgotten.



Gavin, on the other hand, doesn't even know it's cold outside. Lucky for him, we rush him to and from the warmed-up car wrapped in a blanket. He finally cut his first tooth last week, just in time for his 11 month birthday. So, the other day when I was on the phone with Annie and Lance was begging me for an popsicle, she suggested that I give one to Gavin, too:

Thanks, Annie for the suggestion. I'm sure Gavin's gums thank you, too.

Comments

annie said…
I love these pictures. I knew Gavin would throw-down on a popsicle. I'm going to have to try huge spoonfuls of whipped cream to cheer my kids up after school. They find plenty of things to whine about, so hopefull this will do the trick. But does it have to be on hot chocolate? Does it work well on goldfish or clementines?