It's COLD!!!!!

Holy Cow- it's cold! I'm talking about the chilled to the bone- can't stop shiverin'- wake me when it's April kind of cold. You see, first you get this:
Then this: (same view out the back door - yes I opened it to take a quick picture and let the arctic air blow through the house, then closed it real fast)
Then this:
Then this:
Yes, it's pretty - as long as you can stay inside with the heater turned up to 97 degrees.

Trent's Scout Group had a campout scheduled for this weekend. Crazy, I know. Apparently it's something the 11 year-old scouts do every year. But, they rescheduled it 'cause it's just too darn cold. I say we reschedule everything until it gets warmer....................

Comments

annie said…
LOVE IT! Even though it is cold and snowy, that view is awesome. I'll post pictures of the view outside our backdoor throughout the day. The look of the privacy fence never changes.