Snow Cave

We got a pretty decent snow storm last Sunday night and Monday morning. Trent thought it would be fun to build a snow fort in all the snow that Opa and Ricky shoveled off the driveway. Opa and I watched him and his friend DJ work from the warmth of the dining room window. At one point Trent motioned to me that he would like to sleep out there. Well, when the one by the mailbox caved in, they started on another one on the other side of the sidewalk.







The trampoline was covered in about a foot of snow.



Riley and Brant joined them when it was almost dark.Gavin can't figure out what all the fuss is about.

Comments

annie said…
I love these pictures. I think I say that everytime. Seeing the trampoline reminds me of when we were out there and I shoveled all of the snow/ice off of it so the kids and I could jump. We jumped a little. But then it snowed again, and got all covered back up. Oh, well. And Gavin is too adorable in those jeans!