Trent's a WINNER!

Trent has proven me wrong once again. You know those contests they promote on TV? "No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, only one winner per household" etc., etc. And everyone goes into a tizzy thinking they're going to win the $10,000 room makeover or party with the stars of High School Musical or whatever. And I always say, "Nobody really wins" or "yeah that would be cool, I hope it's you...maybe I could come watch your new fancy TV or play with your pool table or take a dip in your jacuzzi when you win your dream room."



Anyway, Trent opens a box of Fruit by the Foot the other day and ...Booyah...he's a winner! Of a $5 gift card. Total excitement. Brant offered to trade him his $10 bill he's been hoarding for months, even after I explained to him that Trent's gift card was only worth 1/2 of his $10 bill. Trent refused the trade saying the card had sentimental value, already. So, congratulations, Trent, don't spend it all in one place.

Comments