More Snow

I thought I'd blog a little this morning while the house is still quiet. Ricky is at High Council Mtg. and everyone is still sleeping. No breakfast to make 'cause it's Fast Sunday. So, I was about to write about our Movie Night we had last Thursday(that will be next), but I had to make another comment about the snow...this is crazy...it must have snowed most of last night and it is supposed to continue all day. And, Ricky told me before he left that this was the first of three storms coming our way. Just a side note: last night, when we were discussing the purpose of our fast with Riley and Trent, Trent said he wanted to fast for no more snow and Riley wanted to fast that spring would come early this year. We explained to them that the snow (or "moisture" as the our friends call it) was a good thing, an answer to prayer - other people's prayers.



So here is what it looks like right now at 8:30 am:


Comments

annie said…
Makes me want some hot chocolate. It is about 80 degrees here today. I actually turned the air conditioner on in the house. It is too early for winter to end. I would LOVE some snow right now.