A few technical matters

So, I figured out how to change the date on a post. In other words, I can make it look like I actually blogged something when it happened and not several weeks or months later. And because I intend to send my blog off to be published into a book for our family, I am going to date the next few posts as if I am writing them when they happened. By the way, this post will probably disappear soon, too. I hope it's not too confusing. By the way, if your interested, here is a website that will publish your blog into a book for (I think) a decent price: www.blurb.com.

Comments

annie said…
You should have titled this one "I am blog nerd - hear me roar."
Andrea said…
Thanks for the website Lynne!
Meredith said…
Hey Lynne! I knew about blurb.com, what I want to know is how to change the date on a post. Oh, and I can't believe Trent is 12!
Ann said…
I can't believe Trent is 12 either. We are so old!

Thanks for the tip about changing the date, I am trying to back up some. I will keep the book idea in mind too.

Hope you are warm and sunny, wish we were too.