I hope he remembers this...

For many years, probably as long as I have had sons, I have loved looking at the photographs in the conference issues of the Ensign. (I like reading the talks, too, but anyway...) My favorite pictures are always the ones they include among the Priesthood Session talks. They usually have one or two of a father and his young priesthood-holder son attending the meeting together. Or one of several young men walking down a flight of stairs or something. Those pictures have caught my attention as I have thought about what a powerful experience that must be for those fathers and sons and friends to gather together in such a meeting. I have even thought about how cool it would be if someday my own sons could experience that with their dad or their friends.

Well, Saturday night, Ricky and Trent had the priviledge of taking Trents friend, Jack, and attending the Priesthood Session of Conference at the Conference Center. We are truly blessed.

Comments