Calling all Parrotheads

Tonight when I came upstairs to help everyone get ready for bed, Ricky was blaring Jimmy Buffet tunes from our room on his laptop. We have always loved Buffet. In fact, when we were dating, that's pretty much all we listened to. (With a little REM thrown in for variety.) No surprise that we went to the Keys on our honeymoon. Here's a picture just for fun.
So I was reminded how cool his music is. A great way to start the summer, listening to some Buffet. I've moved all of his songs to the top of my playlist. Have a listen.

Comments

annie said…
Ya'll look so cute. But I am glad that ya'll can afford to eat now.
Susan said…
We LOVE Jimmy Buffet too. Even Justin, who usually only likes classical music. Marc has a greatest hits CD that we play in the car all the time. I love hearing the kids sing along. His music just makes us happy. Also, I love the picture - I can't believe how time flies!