Tagged

A. Attached or Single- Attached, the best 14 years of my life.
B. Best Friend(s)-Ricky, Annie, Stace, Laurie, Kliss, Lyn
C. Cake or Pie- Pie
D. Day of Choice- Friday!
E. Essential Item- Curel Lotion
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Godiva Chocolate
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Bears, covered in chocolate
H. Hometown- Mobile Al
I. Indulgences-Long, hot showers
J. January or July- In Utah? - definitely July. In AL? - Definitely January
K. Kids-the best daughter and 4 sons
L. Last movie I saw in a theater-"The Game Plan", but I watched "27 Dresses" on DVD the other night by myself when Ricky was gone.
M. Music-I'm going to have to go with Country
N. Number of siblings-5
O. Orange or Apples-Oranges
P. Phobias or Fears- Driving off a bridge, cockroaches
Q. Quote- Everything Marjorie Pay Hinckley ever said. My favorite from her right now? (1)"Mothers - close your eyes, open your pantry, let your kids and their friends eat." (2) "Have joy in your home. Have joy in your husband. Have joy in your children. Be grateful for the journey."
R. Reasons to smile- My home, my husband, my children, the journey
S. Season- Spring
T. Tag 4- Kliss, Lyn, Megan B. Stephanie J.
U. Unknown fact about me- I can't think if I'm cold. I love wearing socks.
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- opressor
W. Worst Habit- procrastinating, I'll put off just about anything to hang out with my kids or anyone in letter B above.
X-rays or Ultrasounds-Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite Food- Cajun seafood
Z. Zodiac-Leo, I think.

Comments

annie said…
I can't believe you watched 27 dresses without me. I was hoping we could watch it together when I got there. Oh well. I guess I should have told you that.