Good Times and No Regrets, Baby!

Oh, except for that one time....... Just Kidding.

Happy Father's Day, Ricky!

You are the reason-
..our kids are cute
..our kids love life
..our kids love Jesus
..my heart sings

Thanks for being the kind of man that I hope our sons will grow up to be just like. You are the real deal and I have pictures to prove it. Here is a small, but typical example:

You would put off just about anything to spend time building relationships with our children. Friday you took off work early to take Brant and Trent fly-fishing and camping. They had a blast and I know you did, too. You know that when you take care of what matters most first, the other things seem to fall into place. That is how you live your life and I love you for it.

Today you have been assigned to give your high council talk in our ward. You will be speaking on the Faith of Fathers. I really mean it when I say that I can't imagine a better person to give that talk. I hope we can make your day a pleasant one.

Thanks for everything, Babe. I love you.

Comments