An hour and a half to go...

You just can't match the feeling of the last day of school. Another year in the books...New friends made...Memories that will hopefully last forever. But the anticipation of summer is the best part of all.

Here is a short video of Trent and Jack as they made their way down our street for their last day of 6th grade.


Since it has gotten warm, we usually walk to school. Today, we were running late so I drove.
Riley and her teacher, Mrs. Luiz. Mrs. Luiz will be teaching Spanish Immersion next year. So, Brant will get to have her in 4th grade, too.
Another picture of the "Giggly Girls":
They have had so much fun being in the same class this year. I hope they will always be friends.
Here are Trent and Mr. Bilbao. Watch my blog for a totally sweet video that Mr. Bilbao made for his class. Whenever I figure out how to take it off the DVD he gave Trent, I'll post it.

Signing the Kickball Tournament Poster: (I'm not sure who gave Trent permission to ride his scooter in the hall.)


Good Times....

Comments