Mr. Bilbao

For an End-of-Year gift, Trent's teacher, Mr. Bilbao, gave each of his students a DVD of pictures taken throughout the year set to music. It was a really nice gift that he obviously worked very hard to put together. He had pictures of each student from various events and field trips and the music was great. At the end of the video, the words "Wait For It" scrolled up the screen, and then we were treated to this little gem:

(In the video, Trent is the one with the football.)

***Be sure to scroll down and pause the music at the bottom of the screen.***


Who knew he had such talent? This one's definitely a keeper. (The video and the teacher.)

I've mentioned a couple times on my blog how fun and hip Mr. Bilbao is. I think by including this on the DVD, he cemented his place in our hearts and minds as perhaps the coolest teacher ever!

A big "Thank you!" to Ricky's coworker, Roger, for helping me out with the technical stuff.

Comments

Parkes Family said…
Ok we would LOVE to have Mr. Bilbao for a teacher at E. R. Dickson!!!!
just for the video you can tell he is an AWSON teacher!!! lucky you Trent!!! :)
Lisanka
Parkes Family said…
hahaha i was laughing th entire time. i wish i would have had him when i was in 6th grade :/ ah the simple days now im all busy with high school...bleck! just from the video, i can tell he made the entire year fun for them.
Chelsea :D
Megan said…
Weird, weird, weird...I went to high school with Mr. Bilbao and I actually was really good friends with him. We lost touch after I got married. He was awesome then so I am sure he is a great teacher now. I'm so glad that Trent had a great school year.
Andrea said…
WOW! What a FUN teacher. I bet having a teacher like that made you want to go to school to learn! I love teachers like that!
Rich said…
Love it! There's a guy who knows what sixth graders like: the teacher getting a little wacky while delivering a strong message. Very cool.