It's overwhelming

Facebook, that is...more on that in a second.

Tuesday, my mom turned 60 and I've had a post about her birthday saved for a few days, problem is I took pictures on the internal memory of her camera. Well, my computer doesn't want to recognize her camera when I plug it in even though I've downloaded pictures from that camera a jillion times onto my computer. So this weekend my super genius husband fixed the problem for me, but blogger isn't being my friend tonight and it won't let me upload any pictures at all. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

So, since everyone is in bed and I can't put any pictures on my blog, I did what anyone else who is stuck in the dark ages like myself would do. I gave in to the pressure and joined Facebook. That's the overwhelming part. It is crazy...there are so many people and pictures and that's only between my sister Stacey and my mom. They both sent me invitations to join but Stacey pushed me over the top tonight when I checked my e-mail and found out that she had posted some pictures of us that were taken at her house this afternoon. I found out that if I wanted to look at them, I had to join. Thanks, Stace. I mean, if you know there are pictures of you and your kids out there, you want to see them, right?

So, if you're on facebook, let's be friends, OK?

Comments