Masterpiece

I titled this post "Masterpiece" because I wanted to share this block replica of the Draper Temple that Lance built this morning.......but after looking through several pictures that I have taken of him over the past couple of weeks, it occurs to me that the true masterpiece is actually the boy himself. He hangs from the garage door as it opens, jumps out of the swing,

squeezes himself into Trent's hiking backpack,
enjoys knocking down the tower more than building it,

and when given a choice, wears shirts that are a couple sizes to small because he hates to have the bottom of his shirt touch the top of his pants. (That is when he wears a shirt at all.)
A masterpiece indeed.

Comments

Unknown said…
at least he is letting you catch him in pictures. wasn't it him that doesn't like pictures?
Unknown said…
BTW he is very cute and very talented.
Hil said…
Okay, the backpack picture is too funny! I almost choked on my water...
DeVries Family said…
What a kid! I love that he is peocupied with the way his shirts fit! He really is a crack up!
Andrea said…
He is TOO cute! I'm glad you were able to get some pictures too!