Scenes From The Weekend

Saturday afternoon we finally went to the Pumpkin Patch to get some REAL pumpkins for our porch. Everyone picked out their perfect pumpkin and then posed for a picture. (Except Trent - he was taking too long to decide and it was COLD!) It took me a minute to get the camera ready and Lance held the face for as long as it took. When we got home, we quickly found just the right place on the porch for each pumpkin, then we ran inside to get warm. But not before I took this nice picture of Trent doing the "Running Man" and Riley shivering her patootie off. They asked me to delete the picture and I said "I will...as soon as I put it on my blog!"
Sunday morning when we woke up I could see the Francis' roof through a crack in the curtains and I thought, "That's funny, I don't remember their roof being white." That's because it's not... it snowed! I had NO IDEA is was supposed to snow. Riley snapped this picture of Ricky and me before we left to go to a meeting. Did I mention it was COLD?
And finally, Sunday Night, we decided to start a "BOO" treat plate going around the neighborhood. Actually, we put out three, hopefully everyone will get it before Halloween. Ricky was nominated to be the "doorbell ditcher." He's probably the quickest and definitely the quietest one in the family.
Here he is doing the dirty deed. We picked three families that we're pretty sure don't read our blog so the secret will be safe. We hope.

Comments

annie said…
Looks like the whole neighborhood broke the Sabbath to shovel their driveways. You Utah mormons ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Ha, Just kidding. I know it must be hard to WALK through all of that snow to get to the church 5 houses away. Someone must have stolen the BOO plate off of our porch before we got to it. So you'll have to try again. And don't worry about bringing a coat. We are still in flip flops and short sleeves around here.
Now that is too funny!! I'd heard someone had tried to burn down the church already at our enrichment committee mtg. (we were worried it would affect us being able to 'warm' our food for enrichment night!!) Love all the secrets I find out on here... Lynne, e-mail me your # too so we can talk vinyl! THX!
earl140@alpine.k12.ut.us
Anonymous said…
It must be in the water that the Benham kids are growing fast and looking good! Great pics, Lynne and I know Ricky coordinated the clothing! lol
Love you all,
helen and kids