Where to start?

Ok - I only have a few minutes to post so here's a little sample:
I have to start with this one: Tom and Jerry. Enough said.
Kindof reminds me of the Jehovah's Witnesses......


Check out the story of their transformation here.

That's all for now. I'll post a cute video later and Lance will get his own post. That kid is hilarious.

I'm off to drive the Boy Scouts down to BYU for a merit badge Pow Wow. I linked to the website so you wouldn't think what I thought. No, it's not a bunch of Scouts chanting and doing the merit badge dance around a campfire. I have to pick up the boys in 15 minutes....Later

Comments

annie said…
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. Gavin is definately the second cutest Chocolate Thunda I have ever seen. We sure did miss you last night. We want to our old Trick or Treat stompin' grounds in the ST. The girls and I were talking about the year Taylor was one and Trent kept telling everyone that he was allergic to dogs. Such great memories.
DeVries Family said…
Oh Lynne...no words!! You have the funniest people for friends!!!!
I loke the costumes!!! Your kids look great!
Unknown said…
Makes me miss you guys. I also am reminded of our 1st Halloween together when Bradley was Mike. Hope all is well in Utah. You going to be driving our way soon?