Yes, Kyle Whittingham, there is a Santa Claus


Christmas came a week late for the Utah Utes and all their many, many fans out there. The presents were delivered up nice and pretty by the Crimson Tide who evidently didn't quite have the mojo to deliver a win. I'm not going to lie and say we enjoyed the evening. The company was great and the food was yummy. The game...well all I have say is YAY for the Utes. That's not a cheer, just a congrats to all the Ute fans we know and love.

Now for another picture of JPW, this one not quite as flattering as the last.


So, Utes, you've made Utah proud. As we say in the South, "Ya dun good, Sugar!"

Does anyone know where I can get one of those "JBW" decals? I think the Emmertsons need one for their FOR SALE sign.

Comments

Adrienne said…
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love the picture of Christmas chaos, that is my favorite :)

Justin and I thought of you guys Friday night at the end of the game, maybe you need some new shirts, that have a "U" on them???

Anyway, I miss seeing you guys. I keep hoping to at church but it hasn't happened much! I'll keep trying :)
Ann said…
What does "JBW" stand for?