Ugly Face Contest

We have sick kids today. Riley, Brant and Lance felt puny all weekend. Fever, headaches, etc. Riley and Brant still aren't 100% so they got to skip school. Lance is feeling the yuckiest of all. So, what do we do on this cold, gray, sick day? We rent some movies from the Redbox and have an Ugly Face Contest.

Here are the entries in order from youngest to oldest:

Gavin (yes, that's mascara...don't ask)-


Lance -


Brant (Sporting more renegade mascara applied by Gavin and SORRY, I know this looks gross, but he really gets into this.) -


Riley -


Trent (His entry doesn't really count because he's not sick) -


..and Me (also not sick, but I thought I'd put one up just to be fair) -


So, who do YOU think makes the best Ugly Face? Seriously, vote...the winner gets an Arctic Circle milk shake. (When they feel better and I'm sure I won't have to clean it out of the carpet or their bed, if you know what I mean.)

Comments

Kelli said…
I love your ugly face, it's so cute!Brant's face was really scary, Anika saw him and thought he was a monster!! Your sick day activities looked really fun!
Stacy said…
My vote is for Brant. We missed him yesterday!
annie said…
Lynne--why don't you post a picture of yourself making an ugly face. That is not fair to the kids for you to post a picture of yourself looking your best. But for the record--its a tie. Get them all a milkshake and eat a swirl cone for me while you are there.

By the way, you look HUGE in that picture. You might actually want to skip the milkshake.
Lynne said…
Annie, get off the internet and go tend to your kids. You're such a bad mom.
DeVries Family said…
Allie says YOU!!!! Jake and I vote Brandt!! Brian and Nate are waiting to see Ricky's before they cast a vote!!
I LOVE the cruelty between you and Annie online!!
I'm with you Annie, Lynne's a fatty...WHATEVER!!!!
Scrappinwendi said…
My vote is for you Lynne! But once your kids get better I will buy them all a milkshake from Artic Circle (You know they have military discounts). Annie doesnt know what she is talking about. Someone got to have your back Lynne :o
Nutty Newburns said…
Gavin-adorable pudge face
Lance-poor thing is still sickly
Brant-hands down SCARIEST/ugliest!
Riley-cutest(try harder)
Trent-Pirate-ish ARRR
You-look stressed and need all of there ice cream HA!
Annie is a mean mean sister how do you still claim her
I love yalls relationship yall always crack me up
and we love your blog too!
Hope all gets well good luck
Hil said…
My vote is for Brant. :)
Yikes!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said…
I'll vote Brandt, although Gavin is a close second. And as I recall, my Mom once said "be careful or your face will stick like that".
We love you Benhams!