Chocolate Love

Here is my hands-down favorite picture from today:Annie and I had a baby shower for a friend tonight. We fired up the chocolate fountain to share a little chocolate delight with the ladies. During the shower, Bryan took the kids swimming. When the shower was over, we left out the goodies for the chocolate-lovin' kiddos. We have leftover chocolate. Maybe we'll do it again tomorrow. This afternoon, while Annie and I prepared the house for the shower guests, the little ones played dress-up. NICE!And here's my close-second favorite picture. This is Gavin playing with puzzles at my Grandma Jeannie's house. These are the same puzzles my siblings and I played with in this very same room decades ago. The room truly hasn't changed at all.
We left early this morning the pay Grandma Jeannie a visit so we could climb her tree before it got too hot.
That picture reminds me of the scene in The Sound of Music when Captain Von Trapp and the Baronness pass the children hanging from a tree on the roadside and they don't realize the "street urchins" are his. I love that part.


This looks like the same picture, only notice Grandma helping them in and out of the tree in this one:

After the chocolate has been washed from the faces and the chlorine washed from the hair, they gather for prayer.


QOTD:"Does your giant cousin always have to come?"

Comments