Field Trip

Tuesday we took a field trip to REMCO to see what Uncle Bryan does when he goes to work. Here is our group inside a ginormous section of pipe.

And the Quote of the Day:

Lance: "Uncle Bryan, what do you do at work?"

Bryan: "I sell valves. What does your dad do at work?"

Lance: "My dad just makes money."


No trip to REMCO is complete without a ride on the forklift.
And then Bryan taught Trent how to drive it:The biggest valve they sell. Anyone need one?
The highlight of the day was when Bryan re-enacted the accident that took place exactly one year ago. "See guys, I was standing just like this when the giant valve I was testing slipped off this test stand and pinned my foot against this I-beam. I fell back onto the floor right there, and see that chunk missing from the concrete just inches from where I fell? That's where the giant valve hit the ground." He then showed the kids how he has rigged the test stand to make sure that never happens again.

See why Bryan is the coolest Uncle ever?

Comments