Little Things

For sure, the thing we will miss the most when we go back to Utah next week is the time we spend just hanging out. The kids literally occupy themselves for hours playing and pretending and they've watched ALOT of movies. I'm not sure why these three were all crowded in Gavin's bed watching a movie on Riley's little DVD player. I think it shows how much they love to be in each other's space.

Saturday was a busy day for us. Annie and I had a yard sale. We stayed up until midnight on Friday getting things ready, then up again at 4am to hang signs and finish laying everything out. It was super hot, but we had so much fun. I feel so thankful to be able to be here to help her. I mean, she has Bryan who is super-supportive and does heavy-lifting and all that, but yard sales are way more fun when you have someone to sit outside with. We have a long yard sale history between the two of us and our friend Helen. Maybe I'll tell y'all about the big stuffed black dog we scored a couple of weeks ago, who will be coming back to Utah with us.

Anywhoo...it was a huge success. Annie made way more $$$ than she thought she would and she got rid alot of stuff. Kindof made me want to have one when we get home. Anyone want to join me?

We told the kids that if they were extra helpful with the sale, we would take them to see Night at the Museum 2. When it was time to go, all of them except Trent said they wanted to go swimming instead. So, Annie and I took them swimming and Bryan took Trent to see some guy film. Everyone wins...

Comments