No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem

"No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem" - those were my thoughts today as my Grandma Jeannie welcomed my children into her home for what would likely be our last visit with her before we go back to Utah.

We had been swimming all morning at the Singleton's, then a quick trip to the airport to pick up Ricky who will be here with us until we drive home. The kids never changed out of their swim clothes because Grandma had invited us over for an evening water party in her backyard.

She even made a kid-perfect dinner for us. I couldn't help but think what a firecracker she was at 89-years-old, buzzing around her kitchen serving up chicken nuggets and orange kool-aid to Annie's kids and mine.

Here are Ricky and Gavin doing a little human slip-and-slide bowling:


These are memories that I hope these little ones will keep forever.

QOTD: "Grandma Jeannie, you are soooo chubby."

Comments