If you're lucky enough to be at the beach...

...you're lucky enough.
The day before the 4th of July we got up bright and early for a 6:30 am appointment for our beach pictures. We met Annie and her family in Orange Beach and had a blast having these pictures taken. I've posted just a few of my favorites.

When the photographer was finished we went to the Hazel's breakfeast buffet. Holy Cow...that was fun. By the time we were finished eating, Souvenir City was open, so of course we had to go there to get our family of hermit crabs to take back to Utah with us.
They studied each crab and picked out their favorite. Here is Gavin trying to figure out if he was OK with this whole crab thing. (Photo credit goes to Bryan Emmertson who's iphone clearly takes better pictures than my Kodak.)

Comments

Megan said…
I love those pictures! I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip this Summer. It broke my heart to see the picture of Riley cyring while saying bye to her cute cousin. We are glad you are back safe and sound.
JARED LUE said…
hey wassap can someone visit my blogT_T weird,randomn,blog:p