Scenes from a Happy Birthday....

Yesterday was Happy-Birthday-To-Me-Day. Best day ever. I'm 34 now.

Ricky took the day off and he and the kids made breakfast. I had to take Lance to the Dentist and when I got home, Riley and Brant had heart-attacked the garage door. Check out Brant's list on the green paper. So sweet.
Later Ricky and I went to the Timpanogos Temple for our Stake Sealing Assignment. We were able to do some of our own family file names with other members of our Stake.
On the way home from the Temple we stopped at our favorite Mexican Restaurant to get take-out for dinner. We got seven meals to go and when we were checking out the sweet man behind the counter asked us about our family and we told him we had five kids and it was my birthday. He looked at Ricky then at me and said, "Ahhh...He give you good life!" Yes, Ricky does give me good life and I love him for it.

Ricky made me his famous Chocolate Chip Pound Cake before he left for his Church meetings and came home early so we could celebrate before the kids went to bed.
Here is the real reason for this blog post. I wanted to show you this:



Right before bed, I was surprised by a visit from my neighbor sister-friends who dropped off the sweetest gifts. Thanks, girls. I love you so much!

Comments

annie said…
That video of Gavin is so adorable. I guess it goes without saying that it made me cry. We miss ya'll tons. Can he come to Alabama and sing to me for my birthday and bring Lance with him to sit on my bar and look cute? Thanks, I would appreciate that. Oh, and Brant, too. Payton could use a non-sister playmate right now. While your at it, just send Riley and Trent too because we need them to make the party complete. You and Ricky can come too if you want.
Jenny said…
You are so cute!! Thanks for all of your posts I like it when I can feel uplifted!!

Love -the C-team towel girl ;-)
Laurie said…
Stinkin cute video!