Grocery Day

Today I made a quick little trip to Sam's Club. That's my warehouse store of choice. I know most of my friends are Costco girls but I am a creature of habit and they don't have Costco in south Alabama so I've always shopped at Sam's. I drive all the way to Sandy or Provo to get my bulk groceries. This wasn't a very big trip. There were just a few things I was out of or that I always get to add to my food storage. Like flour and sugar. I always buy flour and sugar. I think I have a fear of running out. So, let's see what this picture says about our family right now... We like to bake (especially right now because it is freezing outside and there is nothing else to do), we're having a friends pizza night on Friday, I already have a few gallons of milk so I only needed a couple more, we think the "no sugar added" hot chocolate is pretty good, and there's always room for veggies (and french toast sticks).

Comments