Home Teachers

We have some pretty incredible home teachers who come faithfully every month. Bret Thomas and his son Seth bring a loving spirit into our home. We look forward to their visits and the messages they share. Bret is a former Bishop and father of six who has taught us much through his wisdom and insight. When Seth gives the lesson, I have a hard time holding back tears. His Spirit reaches beyond his 16 years and I am so thankful to have him as an example to my boys.

I thought I'd take a few pictures of the true craziness that they have to endure while visiting us. The little boys are usually pretty good about sitting for a few minutes.... OK, seconds. Then, they start rolling around acting like monkeys. Lance has some pretty sweet bed head because this was before church and he hadn't showered yet. Just sayin'...


Comments