Jack's Big Night...

We had the honor of attending the Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Jack tonight. We're super-happy for him and his accomplishment. What a seriously awesome kid. He's been Trent's best bud since we moved here and I consider him one of my own. The other day I picked a Trent and a bunch of his friends up from football conditioning and Jack had a buddy with him whom I had never met before. Jack got in the car and said to his buddy, "This is Lynne. She's my second mom." Awww... that meant a lot to me. Anyway, love him. Here he is with Mr. Bilboa, Colton F., Stefan N., and Trent.
And with his proud mom and dad... (Sorry the picture is so dark. I'm kindof camera retarded.)
Here is Trent contemplating what it means to sit in the Eagle's Nest. Or maybe he's thinking about what kind of pie he'll eat first. For posterity's sake, I'll list the Eagle Scouts in the picture, left to right, front row to back row: Bob Valentine (Jack's grandpa), Bishop Mark Ellison, Bret Thomas, Cameron Davidson, Jerry Fralick, Chad Shattuck, Trent Benham, Jeff Blair, Rod Gardner, Karl Bowman, Jason Kirkham, Jon Evans, Kory Farrer, Jordan Farrer, Lex Grimley, and Jack's Uncle whose name I don't know.
Laurie planned everything so beautifully for Jack's big night. Jack loves pie, so she had about a gazillion different types of pie for refreshments. It was really lovely. Here is Riley serving cheesecake...
And just to show that I love my own son, too, I finally documented Trent's Eagle Court of Honor. You can link to it here.

Comments