Oldies but Goodies...

One of our local grocery store chains is running a sale that caught my attention last week. They will take your undeveloped film and put it on a CD for $1. I have eight disposable cameras and one roll of film from my old Pentax. I found the roll last spring still in the camera where it has been since probably 2004 when we got our first digital camera. The disposable cameras are easily seven years old. I suspect some of them were taken on field trips and others (the ones with the kids' initials on them) were given to them during one of our Benham-Emmertson-Constantine parties back in the day. I've kept them packed safely away in a box waiting for the day that I had some extra $$ that I wanted to spend on developing pictures that a majority were probably of the floor, ceiling, a close-up of someone's finger, etc. So, thinking it would be OK if I spent $1 per roll, I dropped them off at Macey's today. The lady in the photo lab told me it might take a few days because they are so busy from the sale. I've waited this long, I guess a few more days won't kill me, but I'm really excited. Don't worry, I'll definitely post some of the good ones.

Comments