Pony Express District Honors 2010 Eagle Scouts

Saturday Night the Pony Express District held a banquet to honor all of the boys/men who passed their Eagle Board in 2010. Parents were invited, too, so we enjoyed a nice evening together. Ricky, Trent, and I... and some of our most favorite people, the Harrells - Jack, Laurie, and Jerry. Trent and Jack were among the youngest Scouts there. We are proud of those two and can't wait to see what lies ahead for them. They really are pretty amazing.
There was a photographer there from the Provo Daily Herald who lined all of the boys up for a picture. Trent and Jack are in the upper right corner. Hey, Alabama friends... recognize anyone else in this picture? I'll send a prize to the first person to guess...

Comments

annie said…
My old neighbor. I spotted him right away in the center. He hasn't changed a bit. If the prize is one of your kids, I will take it. Otherwise, no prize necessary.