5-8-11

{Mother's Day Blessings}
What a fun Mother's Day this has been. Riley and I survived our talks, Ricky made the best Shrimp and Crab Gumbo ever (seriously his best!), and my favorite gifts are the homemade ones from my little ones. Brant wrote me a letter in a handmade card. The beginning of the note said: Dear Mom, You are as awesome as a ninja super hero". Lance gave me a coupon book in which there was a coupon that said, "I will feed to dog "0" (zero) times. :) I super love those boys and I love being mom to all of them. If you can't tell from my blog, I hope to make it clear that that along with my relationship with Ricky, they truly are the greatest joys in my life.
{Ricky's specialty - Chocolate Chip Pound Cake}


Everybody helped out in the kitchen today, except for me, of course. It really meant a lot to me that they think enough of what I do every day that they would want to give me a break from it. Ricky gave me a new Cuisinart food chopper, which we promptly opened to help prepare the gumbo...

Comments