6-15-11

{Brant and Payton's date}

These two chose Jump On It and Cold Stone Creamery for their date. I love that even though they are 10 years-old and have totally different interests, they still love to be together.
In other news, Ricky and Trent left for Scout Camp this morning. I took this picture of Trent's pack because I thought it was so funny: you never know when you might need a hatchet with your name etched in the blade. (Trent did that with a Dremel.) And later on, Ricky texted me this picture of the dutch oven peach cobbler he made for the boys. Yum.
And last but not least... Annie and I got Lance's Birthday present (this redneck swimming poopl) set up. I think it might just be the best $75 I've ever spent.
The rest of the evening consisted of a pancake dinner on the deck and a movie night for the kids and the moms!
(Best night ever, huh, Annie?)

Comments