9-19-11

{Lunchtime at Vista Heights}

I happened to be at Vista Heights today during lunch and Riley and her cute friends were sweet enough to pose for a picture.

In other news... remember the rainy soccer game last Friday night? Well, Riley had a babysitting gig right afterwards so we rushed home and she threw her wet clothes in the hamper in her closet. This would normally be OK, but we do laundry on Friday and Monday. Riley had a game tonight in a little tiny town called Slatterville, UT which is north of Ogden. She rode with her coach and had to leave extra-early, before I did the Monday laundry. She rushed home from school to prepare to leave for her game and discovered the stinky jerseys in her hamper. She sprayed them with body spray and stuck them in the dryer, but nothing worked. When I dropped her at her coach's house, I apologized for the stench and he assured me that two of the other girls in his car also forgot to wash their jerseys. A little while later, I got this text from her...

Comments