1-29-12

{Brant's first photo shoot and a new calling}
Brant's birthday is next week and the only thing he wants is his own camera. He is excited about taking pictures so he took Gavin out into the yard today and photographed him with my big camera. This is his favorite picture. I'm excited to have another person interested in taking pictures. It will be fun to have him contribute to our POTDs.

In other news... I was called and set-apart today as a member of the Stake Girl's Camp Committee again. This is my third year on the committee and excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I'll still keep my Ward callings - I just get to work on Girl's Camp, too. I can't wait to get to work planning and I'm super-excited to find out who else is on the committee. We'll become besties as we work to plan and then spend the week together at Heber Valley at the end of July. Less than six months to go!!!

Comments