3-23-12

{3rd Row Center Court???}

Ricky called me this afternoon while I was driving carpool home from track practice and asked me if I wanted to go out with the Floyds tonight. I couldn't really hear what he said we were going to do because it was a little noisy in the car, so I was just excited to hang out with Stephanie and Dan for the evening. Little did I know that they had four tickets to the Jazz game, which included a fancy dinner at the 100s club and 3rd row seats! Read more about it here on Stephanie's blog. We had so much fun hanging out with our friends and sitting so close that we could hear the players talking to eachother. Of course, I would have loved to have taken a million pictures, but... my good camera would be too bulky and Trent was going to Taylor's party and Riley had a babysitting gig (both in the neighborhood), so we left Brant home with Lance and Gavin. We debated which phone we should take and which one we should leave at home for the boys... mine takes better pictures, but Ricky's had more battery charge. We decided that we would charge mine until we left and take it. Of course, we left it plugged in and went to the game with no phone and no way to take any pictures. Stephanie snapped this one at dinner right before her camera died... (Thanks, Steph!)
The boys DVRed the game, so when we got home we showed them where we were sitting and were surprised to see ourselves on TV. So I took a picture of the screen and one of the ticket. Seriously? $604? Thanks, Dan and Steph, for a seriously fun night! Thank you for showing us "how the other half lives" and thank you, Dan, for building your new work facility with a contractor who is generous and loves basketball!

Comments