7-28-12

{Camp Fluff}

When I was called to the Stake Camp Committee again this year I was excited. When I was given the assignment over Unity I was ecstatic and nervous. The Unity person (or "Queen of Fluff" as it was aptly named a couple of years ago) gets to plan everything that unifies the wards. My new friend Lindsey V. and I got right to work designing  the logo and planning the Stake Girl's Camp Kickoff Fireside. We had lots of meetings and came up with many many different designs and colors. After consulting with the other ladies on the committee and getting their approval, we were pretty happy with the result. Now, the hoodies, backpacks, and water bottles are here and we are ready to go. With the help of a couple of YCLs we were able to assemble these "goodie bags" that will greet the girls when they arrive at their cabins on Monday morning. I can't wait to post pictures of the girls wearing their beautiful white hoodies. :)

Comments