7-30-12


{Girl's Camp Day 1}

Today has been amazing and perfect. All 250 or so girls and leaders made it up here to Heber Valley Girl's Camp safely. The girls are so excited and cute. It is fun to be up here with them. It rained a little bit this afternoon, but we just gathered under the pavilion and carried on as usual. I already love the ladies on the committee that I get to spend every second with this week, but I know that by the end of the week we will be even better friends and love each other even more. 

My friend Sinika has an awesome write-up from the week on her blog. Seriously, go there. She takes amazing pictures and you will love her perspective. :)

I got to teach my class on Strengthening Home and Family twice this afternoon. I love these girls and their spirit and enthusiasm. Here are the cute Vance girls...
The clouds parted as the sun went down tonight just in time for us to see the sun drop behind the mountains...

On Monday nights at Camp, the Stake Presidency comes for a visit and gives a question and answer-type fireside. Riley and I were super-excited for Ricky to arrive with President and Sister Delis after work. Before they left for the night, Ricky stopped by one of the 6th Ward cabins during their devotional to tell Riley goodnight...

Comments